Studio Dance Inc. Rules & Etiquette
1. Dancers are expected to be respectful and courteous towards all instructors, staff members, and guests of the school, as well as all fellow dancers.
2. Out of respect for the instructor and all dancers, please do not interrupt classes to speak with your child’s teacher. Anyone needing to speak to an instructor should make an appointment through the office or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Dancers are expected to have respect for the property of the studio, in and outside of the facility, including the studios, the lobby, the boutique, parking lot and exterior property.
4. Dancers are expected to arrive on time and attend classes regularly. Please let your teacher know ahead of time if your Dancer is going to be late and or absent.
5. Dancers must wear dance related attire and have hair pulled back and out of their face. Please ask each teacher what is appropriate to wear in their class.
6. Dancers should use the bathroom before class. Leaving not only disrupts the class but your child may miss out on valuable warm-ups or combinations. Please discuss this with your child.
7. Gum, food or drinks of any kind other than water are not permitted inside the Studios. Snacks/drinks are allowed in the Studio lobby and dressing rooms but please help keep our Studio clean and dispose of all trash.
8. Tuition is due the 1st of each month. If not paid by the 5th of the month, the credit card on file will be charged. There will be NO REFUNDS for missed classes. Please make up any missed class in another class of similar age and ability. A $25.00 fee per student, per year, non refundable registration fee is required to register for class(es). A $20.00 fee is charged for all NSF and closed account checks.
9. Inclement Weather - Classes may be canceled due to snow or icy conditions. These classes may be made up, at your convenience, during the month that it was missed. If you are not sure whether a class will be held, please check the SDI website and SDI Facebook page for any closings or information related to inclement weather.
10. SDI follows the Paulding County School District schedule. The studio will be closed during Labor Day; Fall, Thanksgiving, & Christmas breaks; MLK Day; and Winter and Spring breaks.